ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Level of the package: Golden Tour Package
- Duration: 3days & 2 nights
- Location: Rwanda
- Price: 1,485 USD per Person
- Based on the Lodges Mentioned
- Minimum Number: 2 PX (Couple)
- Pick up from The Hotel and Drop of to the Kigali International Airport
- Game drive in ANP(Short and full)
- Boating in Ihema Lake
- Night Game Drive.
- Early Game Drive
- Transportation (4*4 Safari Car )
- Professional/experienced English speaking driver guide
- Entry fees to Akagera National Park
- Boating fees in Ihema Lakes
- Bards watching Fees
- Meals (Full Board )
- Day , Night and Early morning Game Drive
- Park Levy fees
- Local Taxes
- Guiding & Company Fees
- International airline tickets,
- Visa fees to Rwanda
- Optional extras while in the Trip,,
- Covid -19 Test Fees
- Tips and gratuities,
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic Drinks
Day: 1 Transfer to Akagera National Park for Short Game Drive, Boat riding and Night Game Drive.
Pick up from Kigali and Transfer to Akagera National Park Arriving at the park will have the briefing about the Park and straight to the Hotel for check-in, then start the short game drive around 2 pm will drive back to the hotel for lunch and Relaxing then embark on Ihema lake for boating where You might spot various water animals like hippos, crocodiles and different species of water birds then after embarking on Night Game Drive and then after the experience will drive to the hotel for Dinner & Overnight
Accommodation: Ruzizi Tented Lodge / Akagera Game Lodge
Day 2: Full Game drive,
After an early breakfast, Meet and greet your guide at the lodge then drive through Akagera National Park from south to the north, enjoying Rwanda’s phenomenal landscapes and wildlife. During this game drive, you may meet the big five, different mammals, Bird life, and reptiles. This game drive from the south up to the northern part will take almost 7 hours, then Dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: Karenge Bush Camp
Day 3: Early Morning game Drive &Transfer to The Airport.
Very early in the morning around 4h30, the Driver Guide will pick you up from the bush camp then embark on an early game Drive then later will drive back to the lodge for Breakfast and relaxing a bit then drive to the Kigali International airport for Departure.